Air Arabia is the leading low-cost airline in North Africa and the Middle East. It operates regular flights to more than 120 destinations in North Africa, the Middle East, Asia and Europe.
This airline mainly operates its flights with Airbus A320s. Its current fleet consists of 31 new aircraft, an order for 44 Airbus A320s is in progress.
Today, this carrier serves more than 170 routes in the Middle East region, Europe, central and southern parts of Asia.
Saudi Arabia: Dammam, Riyadh, Medina, Yanbu, Jeddah.
Syria: Damascus, Latakia, Aleppo, Aleppo.
Iran: Tehran, Shiraz, Barsa, Erbil.
Turkey: Istanbul, Trabzon.
Egypt: Assiut, Alexandria, Luxor, Cairo, Soha, Hurghada.
Morocco: Casablanca, Fez, Marrakech, Nador, Tangier.
Kenya: Kisumu, Nairobi, Mombasa, Lapmu, Eldoret, Malindi.
India: Goa, Bangalore, Coimbatore, Daupun, Chennai, Calcutta, Ahmedabad, Kochi, Delhi, Mumbai, Nagpur, Peshawar, Thiruvananthapuram, Karachi, Hyderabad.
Bangladesh: Dhaka, Chittagong.
Kazakhstan: Almaty, Astana.
Pakistan: Islamabad, Peshawar, Sialkot.
Sri Lanka: Colombo.
France: Montpellier, Paris, Lyon, Toulouse.
Italy: Milan, Bologna, Rome, Venice, Turin.
Spain: Madrid, Barcelona, Malaga.
Ukraine: Kiev, Odessa, Kharkov, Donetsk.
Great Britain, London.
Russia: Moscow, Ufa, Yekaterinburg, Kazan.
Air Arabia offers Airewards, a free loyalty program that earns and accumulates points to redeem for flights or services. Several advantages are foreseen in the program:
- Earn points for each euro spent (100 Airewards points have a value of 1 US dollar).
- Members are rewarded for flight reservations and additional services (baggage allowances, choice of meals and seats, travel insurance, etc.).
- Points can be used without restriction : in high season, on promotional offers, during the holidays, etc.
- The points can be used for the beneficiary himself or for another person.
- Possibility to create a family account to accumulate more points.
- My Air Arabia is another loyalty program that offers the following benefits.
- Real-time information on promotions and news.
- Save time on reservations.
- Easy management of reservations with access to history, etc.
Services on board
Choosing to travel by Air Arabia allows you to benefit from the following onboard services:
- “Fun on board” program allowing passengers to do fun activities on board: singing, dancing or question and answer.
- Wide choice of TV programs : films, news, sporting events, etc. Specific entertainment program for children (drawings, face painting, etc.).
- Sky café , the restaurant service that presents culinary specialties from various countries. Meals can be booked in advance, online, over the phone, or with the company’s physical sales offices and agencies.
- Sky mall , the offer of duty free gifts presented in the catalog, ideal for enjoying an exceptional quality / price ratio.
- Al Nawras , the on-board magazine, providing information, entertainment, health advice, etc. Possibility to reserve a seat when booking whether you are traveling alone or with your family.
All recommendations and restrictions regarding the carriage of liquids, gels and pastes in carry-on baggage are in effect on all Air Arabia flights, regardless of destination. European regulations regarding prohibited items are also in effect on all Air Arabia flights.
To prepare for your departure and travel with Air Arabia, the following conditions regarding the size and weight of baggage must be respected:
- Maximum weight of free hand baggage in the cabin: 10 kg.
- Regulatory dimensions of free hand baggage in the cabin: 55x40x20 cm.
- No limit on the number of checked baggage (chargeable).
- Maximum weight of each piece of luggage transported in the hold: 32 kg.
- Maximum total dimensions of each piece of luggage transported in the hold: 160 cm.
For more information please click the button below to continue to :